Monday, September 21, 2009

"She only drinks coffee at midnight, when the moment is not right, her timing is quite unusual."



So its 3:30 am on a sunday night (or monday morning) whichever you prefer and Rikki has alot to accomplish tomorrow. So obviously she is far off in dream land, right? wrong. She decided that with the help of a couple cups of coffee, right now would be the perfect time to start a blog.

ok.... enough talking in third person im really starting to annoy myself. But really ive been meaning to start one for sometime now. Not that im some creative genius or that i say insightful things that need to be put out there for the world to see. I ramble, dont use proper punctuation and i myself dont even understand the thoughts that im trying to convey. but i think its necessary for a person to put their thoughts into words. i also like looking back on the things i write. most of the time it ends with me saying "what was i thinking." 

So here you go interweb world... my first ever blog post. (if you dont 
count the myspace blog days. haha)

oh and i came across some pictures and im in somewhat of a reminiscent state of mind right now so.....

work crew 06... where i finally grasped the concept that all God wanted from me was to love him, where i met some of my best friends, and where i had one of the most amazing conversations of my life on this bed right here. r.i.p. courtney... we love you.


reppin spice girls in the 4th grade. yep weve been best friends since we were 3... 17 years and counting... no big deal.


haha high school.... we thought we were so hard core. dont ever let me dye my hair blonde again k, thanks.




Its hard to run from beach security when you have to run in sand.... just a little life lesson for you.


Santa Monica, I love you. Melissa, I love you even more.


Summer 08 with the most amazing YoungLife girls a leader could ask for.


Summer Staff 08.... amazing God, amazing people, dancing with indians, running around in the forrest, and standing at the edge of the grand canyon with two of my best friends in complete surrender to our beautiful God. (Lauren and Britney I love you both to pieces.)


Oh hello twilight, yeah were those girls.... sorry.



Little brother... youre growing up way too fast. Please stop that.



20th birthday spent at my favorite place with my best friends. :)




Lost Canyon Summer Staff 2009 I still miss each and every one of you so much to where it hurts my little heart and I get bummed daily. Each and every one of you are so amazing and I love you all to the stars and back. Its crazy to think that only a month and a half ago we were still living laughing and serving our wonderful savior together. You all have a piece of my heart for eternity. 

3 comments:

  1. So, I pretty much LOVE the picture of you and Stephanie with your blonde and blue hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... i dont want to talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love your blog! That time at Grand Canyon was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete