Wednesday, May 26, 2010

hairspray and antelopes.



this hairspray....


makes me push my hair in front of my face a million times a day because it just smells so dang good!


But in other (more important) news... I got accepted to Grand Canyon University! Yay so excited.... Im officially an antelope. haha. After barely graduating high school because I was a reckless teenager who "just didnt care", one very pitiful year of community college right out of high school where school was less like my last priority and more like not a priority at all, and two years (4 semesters) of breaks where I told my self I would go back next semester, im FINALLY going back to school.

Oh and shout out to Lakin Mason who gave me this blast from the past today...


haha junior year of high school, my how things have changed...

1 comment: