Wednesday, August 17, 2011

time well wasted...

 Just when I thought I was going to get back into the blogging game, pinterest came along. Now all my internet time is spent wishing I lived here...
 and praying that my family will look like this one day...
 and that I will make adorable things for my adorable kids...
 and i mean really? this is just so damn cute.
 and this...
 and this describes me perfectly...
 and drooling over dream outfits...
 sigh...
 and projects i tell myself i will one day attempt...
 exactly where my heart is right now...

 oh sweet christmas season, please hurry up...
 and i want this...
 oh and planning my fairytale dream wedding minus the little detail that i dont know who my husband is yet...
fist pump.

So thats where all my time has gone lately. But in my defense its a lot better than sitting in front of the tv or facebook. :)


So that is my life right now as well as being stressed beyond belief about a million things and trying to just let go and let God. Waaaaay easier said then done, but im working on it. Until next time friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment